?

Log in

[Chloe] Ebil! Awakens! - Five Years Found

> Recent Entries
> Archive
> Friends
> Profile

Links
Crossing Lost RPG

December 23rd, 2006


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
sinanju
01:02 pm - [Chloe] Ebil! Awakens!
Who: Chloe Sullivan
Where: The Gate Room, Atlantis
When: Approx. two hours after SG-23's arrival
Invited: Anyone and everyone
Status: Complete

Chloe walked out of her newly assigned quarters in a giddy mood. Atlantis was amazing! It was incredible, in fact. It was hard to accept that the city was as old as it was known to be. It seemed brand new, as if even the Atlantis expedition had just moved in and hadn't had time to scuff the floors. Chloe reminded herself that the city was actually several million years old and giggled. Incredible!



It wasn't exactly homey, though. It was a cold city in many ways. Not very inviting or comfortable looking, though the human-occupied areas were nice enough. On the other hand, compared to that ice palace of Clark's--and presumbly to Krypton as a whole, at leas before it was destroyed--it was positively warm and cuddly.

Using the transporter closet--(The T.C.,) Chloe thought and laughed to herself--was mildly amusing. Not as frightening as gating all the way to Atlantis, not as exciting as the ring transporters. But it got her back to the center of the city very quickly. Chloe stepped out of the T.C. and looked around.

A handful of Marines stood guard here and there. Lots of people in Atlantis jumpsuits hurried to and fro, though a few sauntered instead. They were probably off duty, Chloe guessed. The stargate--which looked very different from the gate at the SGC was inactive at the moment. Overhead, the high ceiling provided room for Puddle Jumpers to swoop down from their bays and fly through the gate.

Chloe was about to go in search of the commissary when she saw a woman not wearing the Atlantis uniform walking by. Teyla Emmagen. Native of the Pegasus galaxy and a kick-ass warrior by all accounts. But nothing in the briefings Chloe had read had indicated just how hot she was, not even the photographs. "Teyla? Teyla Emmagen?"

Teyla stopped and looked at her. "Yes. You are Chloe Sullivan? Of SG-23?"

"Yes!" Chloe said, approaching her. She felt unreasonably pleased that Teyla knew who she was. "I just...I saw you walking by, and...and...." Chloe reached out to grab her arms and lay a big kiss on her. Teyla parried her easily, automatically, looking surprised.

Chloe tried again. Teyla evaded her again, a tiny frown line appearing on her brow. "Miss Sullivan, this is not..." she said, but Chloe wasn't listening. She had to kiss Teyla. She had to. For a start. There were a lot of things she suddenly wanted to do to Teyla, and she knew Teyla would like them if she'd simply go along with it.

Chloe lunged at her again. "Teyla, just--I only want to..." Teyla parried her again. Chloe tried to counter her, but even a couple of years of training made her no match for Teyla. What made it especially humiliating--and embarrassment and anger began to erode her initial lusty impulses--was that Teyla clearly wasn't even trying hard. She wasn't even really thinking about it when she reacted.

Chloe felt her anger mounting rapidly. She continued struggling fruitlessly, panting and growling. She wasn't trying to kiss the woman any longer. Now she wanted to strike her, hurt her. Teyla parried her a couple more times, then resorted to a pain compliance hold. It hurt, but Chloe ignored it. Let Teyla dislocate her shoulder--it would heal before she finished punching Teyla out!

More hands seized Chloe now. She struggled, screaming at them, cursing. In her frenzy, Chloe managed to wrench one arm free long enough to grab a Marine's sidearm. Before she could use it, something struck her arm hard enough to break it an instant before she went down under a pile of bodies, immobilized by their sheer weight.

"Take her to Dr. Beckett," Chloe heard Teyla say. "Confine her until he can determine what is wrong with her."
Current Mood: infuriatedinfuriated
Current Music: NIne Inch Nails, "Closer"

(37 comments | Leave a comment)

Comments:


[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 27th, 2006 03:26 am (UTC)

[Daniel, Faith]

(Link)
A part of Daniel questioned why he contemplated resisting at all. That was the part that was still the geeky high school boy always on the outside whose fantasy was to have the hot girl jump his bones. Except that it was now twenty odd years later and the hot girl was half his age and would probably screw him senseless in the most literal sense of the word.

(And that's a bad thing, why? She's hot, she's willing and she is *very* able.) The very hormonal part – the part that didn't mind taking every opportunity to remind Daniel that he needed to get laid and also sounded far too much like Cameron for his liking – argued.

(Because she's Faith,) Daniel argued back. That was it in a nutshell, as much as casual sex and Faith Lehane went hand-in-hand, Daniel wasn't ready to get that casual with Faith.

Somehow, he managed to separate his mouth from Faith's. The fact that the separation happened to coincide with their gasps for air, or with Faith's lunge at his neck and throat, Daniel ignored completely in favor of assigning the victory as his own.

"Um, Faith," Daniel slid his hands up her sides to hook under her arms, willing himself to ignore the play of muscle beneath her shirt and how close his thumbs came to her breasts. "I really don't think this is such a good –" He drew a sharp breath, held back an appreciative moan as her mouth locked onto a particularly sensitive spot and her tongue did something enticing "—idea."

Faith's head jerked up, dark eyes wide and dilated. Daniel's heart sped up for reasons having absolutely nothing to do with arousal and definitely to do with fear for his well being. A slow, lazy smile turned up the corners of her mouth as she slid slowly, sensually and deliciously down his body until her feet lightly touched the ground. Rising up on tiptoes, Faith's breath danced across his lips, "You could be right, Danny."

"Oh thank god. I'm glad you – "

He had no time to prepare for her next move. The room spun and tilted wildly, and he hit the hard, cold floor with enough force to knock the air out of his lungs and temporarily send him into a dazed state. When his head cleared, Faith sat astride his hips, his arms pinned over his head. Her smile was predatory as she leaned forward.

"Then again, you could be wrong."

Then she devoured his mouth again.
[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 27th, 2006 04:21 am (UTC)

[Daniel, Faith]

(Link)
Faith was a damn good kisser. Good was probably an understatement; she was an excellent kisser – assertive, aggressive, not so much giving as she did take and demand and the touch of her tongue and savagery of her mouth made you want to give her whatever it was she demanded. That coupled with the smell of her – not at all sweet nor perfumed but rather raw and earthen, like old clay pots and desert sand – and the feel of her, soft curves of breasts and hips and toned, taut muscles temporarily washed away any resistance that Daniel might have had.

It had been . . . a long time. And Faith was beautiful and willing and she didn't just smell like the desert which was so much the smell of home, but she tasted like it. She moved like water over sand, her hands sending ripples of desire throughout his body as they explored the bare skin beneath his shirt, as her hips rocked and ground against him, every movement and motion creating an increasing tightness in his pants and slowly eroding away whatever objections he had.

Daniel forgot himself, forgot where they were, forgot everything as he simply lost himself in the touches and kisses of the woman wrapped around him. Somehow she became pinned beneath him and it was his mouth doing the kissing and exploring and her throat tasted just as wonderful as her mouth.

"Fuck Daniel," Faith growled. Her hands dove between them, expertly grasping and unbuckling his belt.

The world shifted suddenly, foggy haze of desire and beautiful woman receding long enough for logic to take over. Daniel's hands locked automatically on her wrists while his body and the desperate, horny teenage screamed and cursed his insanity. "Faith. Stop."

"Uh uh. Not now," Faith shook her head. She gave her wrists a slight tug.

"We can't do this."

"Fuck if we –" Her eyes met his, darkening as she freed her wrists, went for his pants only to be intercepted again.

Faith gave an animalistic howl, and legs wrapped around his hips, she flipped them until she sat astride his hips. One hand held his arms pinned above his head, while the other continued its attack on his belt. "No playing hard to get, Daniel. But if you want it rough. I can do rough."

"I don't want –" Daniel's eyes widened; the belt came free with a loud rip. He bucked, not expecting to dislodge her, but happy for the element of surprise. Faith lost her grip, they rolled and he held her pinned. "I'm not playing, Faith. This stops –"

His head snapped backwards as Faith's head snapped up, knocking his forehead hard with hers. Her full body lunge somehow sent him sailing backwards, narrowly missing hitting his head on the edge of a console while Faith pinned him beneath, her mouth hard, demanding and bruising this time.

(Shades of fucking Vala,) Daniel swore mentally. Then as a few images flooded his mind, (Bad choice of words.)

The old adage of fighting fire with fire rang true and Daniel kissed her back until he regained enough of his equilibrium to grip her hair, yank her mouth away and twist her body around against his. "I'm only going to –"

That move was met by a loud crack as her skull only missed colliding with his nose because Daniel ducked and leaned just in time. The blow to her head should have made her senseless had she been anyone else, but she wasn't. And her sudden acrobatic twist and crouch left Daniel with almost no time to move before she took to the air in his direction.

The landing on the console was particularly painful, and Daniel was positive that the cracking sound he heard was his rib.

"Have you gone completely crazy?" Daniel demanded.

His only answer was Faith's mouth coming in for another attack and Daniel brought a leg up between hers with full force and strength behind it. Either Faith was off her game or toying with him because she teetered, he grabbed her hips and hoisted her over the console.

(Definitely a rib,) Daniel groaned as Faith hit the ground with a loud thud and much swearing.

He didn't even make it two feet before she was on his back, slamming him to the floor and knocking the wind from his lungs again. He winced as she pulled his head up and back by his hair. Her words were as rough as her treatment, "Don't you know it's not nice to get a girl all worked up and leave her hanging, Danny?"
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 27th, 2006 04:29 am (UTC)

[Kenzaki] Tackle

(Link)
Kenzaki heard noise and ran in that direction, vaguely aware of *something* but not sure what.

When he got to where he was going, he saw Faith-san (for he still thought of them by the names he'd given them on the island) pounding Jackson-san's head against the floor. "Faith-san!" he exclaimed, before tackling the woman away from Jackson-san. "What are you doing?"

She was stronger than he was, but he was stronger than Jackson-san, so he moved to protect the other man until he could find out exactly what was going on in there.
[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 27th, 2006 06:58 pm (UTC)

[Daniel] Calling in the Reinforcements

(Link)
Once the ringing in his head stopped, Daniel was able to focus on his surroundings. Faith's weight was absent from his back, he didn't know how and his head was no longer making a personal acquaintance with the floor. However, the grunts and thuds he heard told him that his rescue from assualt came at a cost.

Somehow, Daniel managed to roll over onto his back and sit up. He blinked, trying to make out the two forms currently wrapped around one another, struggling for dominance. His vision cleared and he identified Faith and Kenzaki.

Faith swore and snarled, Kenzaki tried speaking calmly and the gauntlet passed back and forth as to whom had the upper hand.

(You have to stop this,) Daniel thought.

Knowing that he was no match for neither Faith nor Kenzaki, Daniel scrambled to his feet, wincing from the pain and swaying slightly in disorientation and hit the wall comm with his palm. "This is Dr. Jackson. Need security to Level 4, Historical Archives Section 2A, immediately."

He suddenly wished that he had been armed with a 'zat.
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:07 am (UTC)

[Kenzaki] Bloody but unbowed.

(Link)
Kenzaki struggled to keep Faith away from Daniel Jackson. Faith seemed determined to get back to the man, even if it was right through Kenzaki, or at least she was intent on knocking him out. One of her fingernails had caused a gash across his forehead and partly down towards one cheek, and he was sure he was bleeding other places too. It was just that his blood was dripping down in green blotches, obscuring his vision.

He winced as her fingernails scored against his palms, causing his blood to well up there, too, as he tried to keep a hold of her wrists. Since the other man didn't seem to get the hint to leave and save himself, he had to do what he did best: save people. He just hoped Faith would calm down soon; he doubted that he could be transfused to, and he was losing a bit of blood there. Probably would have to spend quite a bit of his down time recovering. At least, unlike most humans, he wouldn't have to spend it in the infirmary.

Kenzaki was dimly aware of Daniel calling for security, and felt relieved, but kept on fighting. Kept on protecting.
[User Picture]
From:lost_mckay
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:27 am (UTC)

[Sheppard]

(Link)
Just hold on...

Security was on it's way, certainly, and the first pair arrived reasonably quickly. Having been late for the stunner request, all they really could do was... either help subdue or shoot. So, better than nothing, they 'secured' the area... one remained outside, the other went in for Dr. Jackson to help him out.

Shortly thereafter, the next round of security hit the area, but this time, armed with stunners. Large, bulky things, they looked more dangerous than they actually were. Barking an order to cease, well, more like 'Break it up!, they had to threat assess... It wouldn't take them more than a moment, however, to determine that it was Faith that was more the aggressor; that Kenzaki was playing the defensive... and the pair lifted their weapons and shot...

...at Faith.

They'd given their warning, after all.

Shortly after the burst of energy from the weapon, Sheppard rounded the corner and into the room, a little out of breath. He'd sprinted most of the way, and with the city being about the size of Manhattan... Even with the teleporters, there was some distance to be covered.
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:43 am (UTC)

[Kenzaki]

(Link)
Kenzaki saw Faith hit by the weapon, relieved to recognize it was a stunner... no permanent damage. He set her down and moved away, glad to have done his job. As soon as security was gone, he'd go off and "eat" enough to regain his energy and start regaining his blood.

He looked over at Daniel, giving him a smile. He felt almost deliriously happy that he'd done well at what he was built to do.
[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:50 am (UTC)

[Teyla]

(Link)
Teyla encountered Ronan halfway to the archives.

"I'm starting to get the feeling that all our 'visitors' have gone crazy," Ronan said by way of greeting as they fell into a comfortable jog together.

"They certainly are not behaving in a logical manner," Teyla agreed.

They rounded the corner a few moments after John, entering the room in time to take in the situation. Clearly, the one called Faith – the woman who'd attempted to work her charms on John earlier – had been the aggressor of some sort as could be seen by her unconscious body crumpled on the floor.

Dr. Jackson and Kenzaki were injured, one badly bruised with a lip and eye that were beginning to swell and the other gouged and bleeding – (Green. There's something that you certainly do not see everyday. Even here.)

Teyla accepted the presence of the alien with a nod. He had been approved by the earthers at the SGC and by Dr. Weir after all.

"Faith needs to go the infirmary," Dr. Jackson was saying. "I don't believe that she is in a rational frame of mind at this time."

"Lot of that going around," John said. "She get pissed off and attack you both?"

"Yes," Dr. Jackson nodded. "She definitely got pissed off." He winced and groaned a bit as he leaned against the wall.

"I do not believe that it is only Faith who needs to visit the infirmary," Teyla observed.

"Well, it wouldn't be a good week if I didn't," Dr. Jackson muttered.

Teyla merely stared at him, and decided that there were times when she still did not get earther humor.
[User Picture]
From:lost_mckay
Date:December 28th, 2006 04:05 am (UTC)

[Sheppard]

(Link)
Sheppard winced at the scene. "Yeah..." The word was pronounced slowly. "How 'bout we get you guys to the Infirmary. I'm sure Doctor Beckett'll be more than happy to give you a lookover." He looked at Daniel, his expression a sympathetic wince. "You know the drill." As for Kenzaki, he added, "You too. I'm sure he can do something for you. Heck. He could cure a wraith... That is, if he had to." He paused a moment before he added, "He pretty much did, come to think of it. Or close to it."

Twisting around at the arrival of the other two, his brows rose and a smile was levelled at the Athosian even as he addressed both. "Hey. Missed the fun. Then again, so did I." He nodded and looked back at the mess. "Remind me to keep saying 'no'." Why, he wasn't going to say.

"I'd say she'd need to go, too. Contact her friend she came in with, tell him all the gory... most of the gory details, and we'll put her under security while she's here. Heck... maybe Doctor Beckett'll send him the bill."

"So far-- Oh, Dr. Jackson. Caught the rest of your team in a bar brawl in the messhall. Or almost. Thankfully, the Colonels stood down... as did the big guy. Thankfully." Twisting aroud again, Sheppard glanced at his own 'Chewbacca'. "Sorry, you weren't there. He could pummel me without a second's thought."

And it was back again to Daniel. "I'm thinking that this is not quite a normal day around here..."
[User Picture]
From:sophiedb
Date:December 28th, 2006 10:19 am (UTC)

[Jon]

(Link)
"Hi Daniel, long time no see. Fancy meeting you here, all bruised and what not." This was almost as strange a reunion as that damn island, but given that this was the Lantean archives.. "You didn't, y'know, touch something, did you? Drink, eat?"

Daniel ignored him pointedly, rummaging around for what - glasses?

"Any of you? Even Teal'c. Fine that Faith started on you guys rather than the other way round, but two fights at the same time? SG1's coincidence quota ran out years ago. Atlantis' too."

"Others have also entered Dr Beckett's care under unusual circumstances," Teyla remarked. "All recent arrivals."

Ronon was looking from Daniel to Kenzaki to Faith appreciatively. "She's good."
[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 28th, 2006 01:09 pm (UTC)

[Daniel, Teyla]

(Link)
Despite his various aches, Ronon's comment amused Daniel. He smirked, and only winced a bit. A sparkle caught his eye and he knelt down, happy that his glasses somehow managed to land out of range of the physical tussling. "Faith is . . . special." Daniel fit his glasses on his face, blinked at several large smudges and pulled them off to clean them. "She's going to need atypical restraints. She's a lot stronger than she looks. A lot."

"How strong?" Sheppard asked. "Ronon strong? Teal'c strong? Wraith strong?"

"Yes," Daniel and Jon answered in stereo.

"Jinx," also in stereo, followed by, "Stop that!"

"Ok, now *that's* a little scary," Sheppard piped up. He motioned to the marine contigent. "You heard the man, let's get sleeping beauty over to the infirmary and see about some restraints." His attention shifted to Teyla, "Who else has been acting 'out of character'?"

----------------------

(Curioser and curioser,) Teyla thought as she listened to Dr. Jackson explain Faith's strength. She might have thought it was exaggeration, but Jon agreed with the assessment. But if she were that strong, then it meant that she'd attacked Jackson first, but hadn't been intent on doing him harm. Kenzaki the woman clearly intended to harm, and Teyla suspected that were it not for his alien nature, she might have succeeded. The question that lingered was: what set her off?

(What triggered any of the unusual responses?)

"Chloe Sullivan of SG-23," Teyla answered promptly at John's inquiry. A brief smile lit upon her face as she met his gaze, and she banished it as quickly as she could. Now wasn't the time for such things. (What things?)

"She attacked me in the corridor," Teyla continued. "Dr. Beckett has her restrained in the infirmary. Dr. Jackson-Anderson and her daughter are also there. I do not believe that Dr. Jackson-Anderson is in proper control, either."

"Okay, *that* could be bad," Dr. Jackson muttered.
[User Picture]
From:lost_mckay
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:30 pm (UTC)

[Sheppard]

(Link)
In Dr. Jackson's current messy state of dress, Sheppard would say that it wasn't harm that the woman was after... But poor Kenzaki bore a huge brunt of it, apparently in the attempt to keep the lovebirds apart.

John looked at Teyla and Ronon, considering, before he gave Teyla his full attention. His brow creased to hear about the attack, and he exhaled slowly, once the report was finished. His smile was grim, and he nodded. This wasn't pretty. And tonight was movie night!

"Right. If this gets too bad, we may have to move people off to the Alpha Site. We need to round up -everyone- who just arrived and check them for the same symptoms." Which isn't going to be fun. "We got more scientists in, more military. For now, I think we can handle it here."

For now. As to whether or not to tell McKay, well... he hasn't called in to complain of any strange behavior, so maybe they're safe there?

Hitting his radio, Sheppard looked up in silent supplication. "Elizabeth, Sheppard. We've got a little problem here... and we may have to make use of the Alpha site for a little." Time to get the cots set up.

"What's the status, John?" Elizabeth's voice held a note of concern. She'd heard about the calls for security, and for the Alpha Site to be recommended?

"I don't know yet." As he spoke, now, he looked about the room, wincing at the green blood. In short order, he returned his attention to his own team, Teyla and Ronan, as he continued. "Hope to have an answer for you soon. Sheppard out."

"Beckett, Sheppard. We have a few more. Dr. Jackson is a little beat up, but doesn't look too bad. One, we'll need special restraints for... and one... Well, you'll see." The Colonel knew the doc hated that, but if he didn't do that once in a while, where would the fun be? "Sheppard out."

Taking a deep breath, he nodded at those gathered. "Right. Infirmary. Need to get you guys checked out, and check with the doc as to what is going on." Taking a step back, he gestured towards the door for Teyla, and looked at Ronan, Jon, et al. "Then, we need to check on the rest."
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 28th, 2006 02:45 pm (UTC)

[Kenzaki]

(Link)
Why did these people think he needed the infirmary? Kenzaki frowned. He'd needed it when he was still human, but one of the advantages of his new form is that he never saw the inside of the place unless it was an annual exam, a post-mission exam, or escorting someone to the infirmary. All he needed was some time and some water and he'd be fine. Sheppard should understand, should know, and if he didn't, Daniel Jackson did.

He looked firmly at Sheppard and the others. "I'm not going."
[User Picture]
From:sophiedb
Date:December 28th, 2006 03:38 pm (UTC)

[Jon]

(Link)
Stifling a "ya think?" at Daniel's comment regarding Ami, Jon helped pick up the bits and pieces dislodged during the fight. At least there weren't a zillion shredded books, though maintenance was bound to grumble about replacing a broken display screen.

"I'm not going."

Jon looked up. Ken wasn't looking happy there, not happy at all. Neither was he when about to be pounced by a vampiric voodoo-meddler, Scottish or not, but being superhuman wasn't going to excuse anyone.

"Not much to do with bandages, Ken. Chances are we'll all end up getting checked in case whatever this is is spreading." The marines were already leaving, Faith still out cold. "And in case you missed it on the tour, the infirmary is this way. C'mon."
[User Picture]
From:lost_mckay
Date:December 28th, 2006 04:06 pm (UTC)

[Sheppard]

(Link)
Thanks for the back-up, Murphy...

Sheppard closed ranks, as it were, with Jon, shoulder to shoulder, adding to the man's words.

Sheppard's tones rose in irritation as he looked at the other man seeping green. "It wasn't a request... You're going, just like the rest. If she was suffering from something, I want to be sure we're all clear. Got it?" He didn't like having to give a direct order, but he would if he needed to. And he needed to. Now, however, his back was up and he wouldn't allow people to start disobeying orders, alien, unkillable... person or not.

He considered the matter over and turned to the others, ticking off the things yet to do, filling in the blanks. "I'll get McKay on testing the air and the 'gate." Still, Faith didn't come through the gate, so that might not be the link, and he wasn't considering Dr. Jackson as being 'affected'. "Colonel Carter is benched until she's cleared by Dr. Beckett."

Down one brain... and a brain they could have used.

"We're going to be busy, if our luck holds." Good luck, bad luck...
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 28th, 2006 04:33 pm (UTC)

[Kenzaki]

(Link)
Kenzaki was getting increasingly annoyed by Sheppard's words, but was determined not to show it. But he wasn't going to the infirmary, he didn't need to take up space if people were hurt. The weak and the wounded were going to be enough without adding a perfectly healthy (if in need of a wash) him. "I don't need to be there. I'm fine." His tone was as calm as he could make it, figuring nothing would be accomplished by shouting.
[User Picture]
From:fikgirl
Date:December 28th, 2006 05:09 pm (UTC)

[Daniel]

(Link)
Daniel caught Jon's eye and gave his head a subtle tilt to indicate Kenzaki. He knew that Sheppard might or might not understand Daniel's meaning, but Jon would read him loud and clear. He also thought as loudly as he could, (I think that we might have another infected.) Daniel that Kenzaki could be stubborn, but not so much as to argue a direct order from a superior officer.

"Kenzaki," Daniel slipped into his 'diplomat' voice, "You may physically be well, but clearly there are those, including Faith," Daniel paused, watching two marines hoist the unconscious Slayer carefully out of the door, "who are not. We've all possibly been exposed to something and we need to be checked. This is routine, and you know the drill.

"Stop arguing with direct orders. We're guests here and we really don't want to upset the chain of command," Daniel added in Japanese. (Although it sounds like we may have already done that. Cameron, Sam and Teal'c?) He made a mental note to visit his teammates as soon as he got checked out and figuratively knocked some sense into Kenzaki.
[User Picture]
From:estirose
Date:December 29th, 2006 12:27 am (UTC)

[Kenzaki]

(Link)
Kenzaki glowered at Sheppard, but considered what he'd heard. Sheppard was ordering him to go, and there were still Marines nearby with stunners. They wouldn't knock him out, but they would make him very woozy, giving Sheppard all the excuse he needed to send Kenzaki to the infirmary.

On the other hand, if he went to the infirmary of his own free will, he'd be able to convince them he was fine. And while he was under observation, he'd be able to absorb energy and heal faster.

"Wakarimashita," he said, dipping into his own native language, and adding the English translation. "I understood."


> Go to Top
LiveJournal.com